Yeastar S50 VoIP PBX s-series
• Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
• Built-in call recording capability
• Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
• Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’s super easy
• Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
• No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
• Low power consumption (1.8 to 59.1 W)
Yeastar S50 VoIP PBX s-series Techspot
Yeastar S50 VoIP PBX s-series is a stand alone telephone system offering range of features to small business with 50 users and below. 50 concurrent calls can be supported by various combinations of telephony ports. Powered by the latest processor technology, Yeastar’s S-Series PBX gives you value for your money.
S50 Yeaster PBX is designed with the small and medium sized enterprises in mind, supporting up to 50 users and built using the very latest technology, the Yeastar S-Series delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality, and peace of mind. The all new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow, and the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.
S50 Yeaster PBX is a compact and full-features IP-PBX that comes in a 19″ 1U rack-mountable chassis. The advanced module-based S50 is capable of supporting ISDN BRI, PSTN, and GSM connectivity, providing VoIP communications for up to 50 users.
S50 Yeaster PBX Features
• Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution: The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
• Your Choice of Technologies and Features: With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
• Telephone System without Risk: S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
• Play Safe and Expect Reliability: With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combines with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
S50 Yeaster PBX specifications
- Up to 50 users and 25 concurrent calls
- Includes 50 SIP trunks
- Add module cards to activate additional ports up to 8 Analog, 8 BRI, and 4 GSM
- Includes 5,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- Built-in call recording capability
- Add on powerful apps including auto provisioning, LDAP, and more
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges or extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption at 2.1-18.5W
- Automated attendant (IVR)
- Email to SMS/SMS to email
- Fax to email
- Mobility extension
- Music on hold
- SIP forking
- Voicemail to email
- 1U rack mountable
- See Yeastar S-Series Datasheet and Brochure for full specifications