Call of Juarez the Cartel – PS3
- Rich, mature storyline.
- Three player online cooperative mode – play the entire campaign with each of the three characters, each with his/her own unique story.
- Huge selection of weapons including pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, anti-air weapons and more.
- Wide variety of maps and missions including punitive raids, witness protection, undercover missions, shootings in a crowd, car chases and more.
- Addictive multiplayer including an exclusive new mode in addition to classic modes such as Team Death Match.
Call of Juarez the Cartel – PS3 Techspot
Call of Juarez the Cartel – PS3 has a movie setting, when a Mexican drug cartel bombs a U.S. law enforcement agency, the U.S. government puts together a special task force to bring them down. As you fight to dismantle the Cartel and unfurl the mystery of the bombing, you’ll embark on an epic, bloody road trip from the streets of Los Angeles to Ciudad Juarez. Protect your witness and put an end to the Cartel by any means necessary in this modern-day Western shooter.
Call of Juarez the Cartel campaign is littered with awkward co-op moments in which the three central characters stand around talking on mobile phones or picking weapons in “hub” sections that should have been menu screens. When the first-person-shooter action actually arrives it is sluggish and boring: drive-in; shoot several waves of Mexicans; car chase out; repeat. At one crucial point, there is also a VIP to protect.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 3 GHz or better.
- RAM: 2 GB for Windows XP, 3 GB for Windows Vista/7.
- OS: Windows XP/Visa/7.
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4870 or better.
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 512 MB.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB.