Fixed Panic Buttons alarm Techspot
Fixed Panic Buttons alarm is the ideal solution to protect the elderly, sick or disabled quickly and efficiently. Its operation is quite simple.
fixed panic button is connected to the alarm system and installed on the walls, generally near the bed. It is, however, possible to install in different rooms or on different floors, as required. One simple press allows you to report a problem with an audible or silent alarm. The emergency services are immediately alerted to be sent to the scene.
panic buttons are fixed devices linked either to monitoring stations or the emergency services. But, since the advent of smart security, the functionality, flexibility and mobility of panic buttons has become much enhanced. Now these buttons are packed with flexible features capable of protecting anyone under threat of violence or intimidation, wherever they may be, using the fastest and most effective methods. Let’s take a look at what today’s smart panic buttons have to offer.
panic alarm systems can be worn discreetly, making them fully mobile. They include GPS tracking technology allowing ‘arrived safely’ messages to be sent in a single click. If an arrival notification is not received at the expected time, an alert is sent to pre-assigned contacts so they can take appropriate action.
Fixed Panic Buttons alarm specification
- Press of Fixed Panic Button will alert up to 5 contact telephone numbers.
- Base unit with loud siren to raise alarm in local area.
- Add extra fixed panic buttons as required. Text message identify the button pressed.
- Panic Alarm Alerts sent by text message and non connecting phone call (Secondary Warning).
- Battery powered – Use Anywhere.
- Easy to install offering near instant personal protection.
- One Year Battery Life.
- Idea for lone workers, elderly relatives, people at risk living alone.