Grandstream’s GXP1760W WiFi Mid-Range IP Phone offers the same sleek design you’ve come to know and love, but now features integrated dual-band WiFI for integration with wireless networks. The GXP1760W supports 6 lines and 3 SIP accounts.
Grandstream GXP1760W WiFi Mid-Range IP Phone Overview
The GXP1760W is the perfect phone for growing businesses who handle a moderate number of calls on a daily basis. The GXP1760W features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. The GXP1760W offers dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports and supports automated provisioning features with media access control. This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.
Grandstream GXP1760W Features and Specifications
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast-dial keys
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 500 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording & more