Grandstream GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phone
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
Grandstream GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phone Techspot
Grandstream GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phone is designed for the high-call volume user who requires a suite of call control and efficiency-focused features. GXP2170 bring heavy communications under control by utilizing the GXP2170’s high-line access, BLF/speed-dial support and other control focused features.
GXP2170 IP Phone is a powerful High-End IP phone that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. Receptionists, administrators, sales staff and other call-intensive rolls can enjoy efficiency by utilizing the GXP2170’s 12 line keys, 4.3-inch color display LCD and 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys.
GXP2170 IP Phone Provide users with the fastest possible connection speeds thanks to the device’s dual Gigabit, PoE network ports. Maximized call control, expandable speed dial/BLF capabilities and sleek design make this phone the ultimate high-volume experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2170 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2170 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
GXP2170 IP Phone is a multi-line, high-performance phone that is the answer to your business-level IP Phone requirements. With key features such as PoE, built-in Bluetooth and dual Gigabit ports for fast and strong IP communications.
GXP2170 IP Phone with 32 virtual BLF speed-dial keys, up to 8 lines keys and 4 SIP accounts, the Grandstream GXP2170 Kenya IP Phone is the perfect for busy employees. Simply sync your mobile device and headset with Grandstream GXP2170 built-in Bluetooth and enjoy HD audio along with a 2.8 inch LCD color display.
Grandstream GXP2170 Kenya IP Phone has 4-way conferencing abilities and supports EHS friendly Plantronic’s headsets. If used with Grandstreams UCM series Kenya IP PBX appliances, you can enjoy even more features such as Zero-Configuration provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more.
Grandstream GXP2170 ip phone specifications
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts)
- 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity; full duplexspeakerphone
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Auxiliary Ports: RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- Base Stand: Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable