Stafix X12 Energizer Best price
Stafix X12 Energizer Best price Unigizer range offers a powerful and innovative solution to livestock control. The Unigizer is a universal energizer
Stafix X12 Energizer Best price Techspot
Stafix X12 Energizer Best price Unigizer range offers a powerful and innovative solution to livestock control. The Unigizer is a universal energizer which can operate off a 12 volt battery or 110 volt plug. The X12i unit has a backlit LCD screen which displays output voltage, battery voltage and earth voltage.
X12 Energizer includes a remote control to give you control from anywhere on the fence line, eliminating the need to be near the unit to turn it on or off. Battery lead set and mains power adapter included.
X12 Energizer futures
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control
- Bi-polar technology. Enables the user to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Stafix Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control
- Indicator lights (voltage and battery). Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Versatile power options. Can be used in mains, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control